Fearey helped Washington arts nonprofit, ArtsFund, launch its grantmaking program, the Community Accelerator Grant, which served as a historic investment in Washington’s arts and culture sector, open to Washington State-based arts and cultural organizations. Our goal was to support the announcement of the Community Accelerator Grant Program and implement various strategies to meet stretch goal of 700 applicants.
Our strategy was to utilize LinkedIn and Facebook ads to increase participation in the ArtsFund Community Accelerator Grant program.
- Foster qualified website traffic to program landing page
- Generate registrations (conversions) for informational webinar
- Drive views of webinar recording
- Generate program applications (conversions)
- Amplify the announcement of the program via media outlets in key Washington markets—particularly Eastern Washington, where awareness of ArtsFund had been low.
The team used LinkedIn and Facebook ads to increase participation in the program, fostering qualified website traffic to the program landing page, generating registrations for a webinar on the program, driving views of the webinar recording, and ultimately generating program applications.
On the creative front, Fearey worked with ArtsFund to build an instantly recognizable brand specific to this new program, including logomarks along with digital and social assets for the promotion and ongoing conversation around the program.
Fearey also pitched key outlets in Spokane, the largest city in Eastern Washington, on an ArtsFund feature tied to the grantmaking program.
The program was viewed by ArtsFund as a major success. It closed with more than 750 applications, far exceeding ArtsFund’s goals in terms of numbers as well as representation, with nearly every Washington county represented and nearly 70% of orgs with a budget of $500,000 or less.
There was also an in-depth feature tied to the program in Inlander, the leading alt-weekly in Spokane and an influential outlet for Eastern Washington arts coverage.
Facebook (Spend: $2,005)
- Webinar registration ads reached 46k users who matched attributes of previous webinar attendees, generating 160+ webinar registrations
- Webinar “watch recording” ads reached 37.7k users who matched attributes of previous webinar attendees, generating 1,200+ landing page views
- Grant application ads reached 23.1k users who recently visited the pertinent page, generating 500+ application attempts
LinkedIn (Spend: $1,720)
- Webinar registration ads reached 4.4k users who matched industry-related targeting, generating 250+ landing page views
- Webinar “watch recording” ads reached 685 users who matched industry-related targeting, generating 90+ landing page views
- Application ads reached 1.7k users who recently visited the pertinent page, generating 200+ application attempts