Sage Investment Group
Sage Investment Group (Sage) is a private investment fund based in Kirkland, WA that works to turn underutilized properties into attainable housing, delivering solutions that are better for the health and safety of our communities and welfare of our planet. It was founded in 2020 by Emily and Ross Hubbard. In the last three years, Sage has grown its portfolio by 250%, expanding from $40 million in 2020 to $140 million presently, with approximately $150 million in assets closing in the next six months. Sage turned to Fearey in early 2023 to help address a wave of negative press surrounding recent property acquisitions and misconceptions from local press, residents and others in South Puget Sound, and to help establish a proactive media strategy and unified voice for media relations efforts going forward to help ensure a more positive reception in the communities where they operate / were planning to acquire new properties.
- Developed a comprehensive comms plan
- Conducted media training for founders
- Established Emily as the main spokesperson
- Consistent messaging development for all media situations
- Engaged with local press on their behalf
- Conducted proactive media outreach in select situations
- Thought leadership positioning for Emily and Ross
- Announcement for new CEO
Multiple positive articles have run in the last 8 months and the Sage team is thrilled with the results.